Living in the Kingdom
1) What stood out to you most this week? Why?
2) What did you discover about God? About Yourself?
3) How would you rate yourself on studying the Bible from 1 (just starting) to 10 (doing well)?
Why did you choose that rating?
4) In what way does seeing the Bible as one big story help you engage
the Bible? Does this help with harder to understand portions of the Bible?
Why or Why not?
5) What does it look like to seek God’s kingdom first for you next week?
6) What are you going to do moving forward?
Pray together asking God to give you “Kingdom eyes and perspective”.
Begin - 7 Day Devotion – How to Seek the Kingdom of God
Read - But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things
will be given to you as well. Matt 6:33
Watch - One Story of the Bible
Read - But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s
special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you
out of darkness into his wonderful light. 10 Once you were not a people, but
now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now
you have received mercy. 1 Peter 2:9-10
Watch - Bible Fluency
Reflect and Record Your Answers...
• How would you define the kingdom of God?
• What is the connection between the Kingdom of God and the main story of the Bible?
• How does the reality of God’s Kingdom affect your everyday life?
Read and Respond How to Study the Bible
You will need either a written or electronic journal to record your responses
so you can discuss them with your group.
Make sure you connect with your group this week to discuss what you discovered!